Friday, April 23, 2010

Just For Mom...

Hey everyone!
I have been having a great time this week making new stuff and setting up some great sales and promos at the shop that will run all the way through Mother's Day! I am super excited and I hope that these sales, promos, and free gifts get you excited as well- especially since Mother's Day is right around the corner! Have you gotten your wonderful Mom something to show her how much you care? The shop has lots of great things on sale to help you find that perfect gift!Just click the shop banner to check it out!


Here are the current promotions and sales running at the shop:
** If you let me know where you heard about Minggus and Moob, we are doing some advertising, you get a FREE GIFT with your purchase (any $4.50 pair of earrings)!

** If you spend $30 or more in one purchase you get a FREE GIFT valued up to $10 (choose from anything 1 item in the shop up to $10)!

**Check out the SALE.SALE.SALE section for deep discounts on some favorite items.
These Sales and Promotions end May 9th so hurry and get some good deals TODAY!!!!!!


Minggus and Moob are not the only ones that have great gifts for mom! Here are a few more that I thought might give you a bit more inspiration:



If you want a bit of everything here is a sample basket idea!
The Sampler Village on Etsy has put together baskets for Mom
with samples of products from other Etsy shops!
Retail price $22.00




This necklace is adorable! The thing I loved about this necklace is that you can
customize the colors of the eggs to match the birthstones to 
your family members different birthdays!If you think Mom might not want the bird
there is a necklace with just the nest and it is customizable too!
Retail Price: $11.40


Help Mom relax with these adorable felted slippers!
by alifecrocheted
Retail Price: $30.00



A cute apron is always nice! If I was your Mom I would 
love this sweet little half apron in a spendid green fabric!
by Extra Mile Textiles
Retail Price: $32.00



How about buy those slippers (above) for mom and then
get her totally pampered buy SK-Artistry! If you live in the Redding, CA area
SK-Artistry is a must! Check out their website and blog for more info:
Website: 
http://www.sk-artistry.com
or
Blog
http://www.sk-artistry.blogspot.com
**(I'm a proud sister what can I say)**



If you are more of a "do it yourselfer" and want to make Mom a gift but aren't quite sure what I recommend the blog Ruffles and Stuff. This is one of my favorite blogs out there-
I always get such great ideas and Disney is so easy to "listen to", well read!








Thanks all for checking out the blog today! I hope you got some great information 
and learned some "good stuff"!
-Cayton



1 comment:

  1. How much am I LOVING those slippers!? Sorry, Mom, you might have to wait... I think I need those for myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete