Friday, February 25, 2011

VOTE AND WIN!!!

WOW, what a whirlwind month! I can't believe its pretty much over! At the end of February every year Jake and I go on a trip to Florida to visit our favorite missions organization, MFI!!! We always have fun and this year we are looking forward to a nice trip to "The Sunshine State" cause of the way cold weather we have been having here in Redding, CA!






We will be gone until March 10th. My Etsy shop will remain open so that anyone can order if they choose but I won't be shipping things until the 11th!


Next, thing I wanted to tell you all about... I am featured on the Handmade Gift Guide (this is kinda a big deal). I would totally appreciate it if you all would vote for my Green With Envy Endless Scarf #170! The voting ends at midnight on 2/27 so go vote!!  Once you have voted for me leave me a comment letting me know that you have voted and I will enter you into a drawing for free Minggus and Moob products!! :)


To VOTE click on the picture below and it will take you to the site! Remember #170 is Minggus and Moob!

 Thanks!!
-Cayton

2 comments: