Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ode To A Bad Hair Day!!

I LOVE a good hair day don't you!?! It just makes everything in the world more manageable like a long line at the coffee shop or impromptu meeting at work...You feel ready and empowered! Well, if your like me you do NOT have those types of days enough! 

Normally I feel like this-

Sometimes I cry!

On the rare occasion my hair makes me laugh-


HEHE, this makes me laugh!

Sometimes, my hair isn't really all that bad but I get bored with my same old same old-


I swear this is just what my hair does!!

The one thing that is always true about a bad hair day though-


Awe, thanks I needed that!


 So, whether you are having a bad hair day or just waiting for the next one to inevitably come, you've got a friend in me, girlfriend! If you feel like you need a bad hair day pick me up or a tiny bit of inspiration here are some new hair "do dahs" at the shop that just might be the thing you need for a perfect do!


Wishes of Love $9.25


Xs and Os $6.00


Beautiful Soft Red Bobbies $10.00


New Life $11.00


Adeline's Bouquet $9.50


When Life Gives You Lemons $8.00


For even more great hair and makeup tips you can visit our sponsor (link at the top left of page). Good luck on all your future hair days!!


-Cayton

No comments:

Post a Comment