Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Products Up!

Yeah! Its Saturday! Saturdays are the best don't you think?
I have spent way to long in front of the computer the past few days
listing all of the new products that I had taken pictures of!
I think that they all look fantastic and I have loved reading your feedback
about the shoot.I also have another exciting trial product
that I am going to be testing!

GIFT CERTIFICATES!!

I have created 3 gift certificates with different values
for those occasions when you just don't know
what to get that special someone.
I have the following three values and
you can order a custom amount as well like...$14.62
if you think that that is like the perfect amount for your lucky
gift certificate recipient!! :)


$5 gift certificate


$15 gift certificate


$25 gift certificate



Thanks for checking in today! I hope your weekend is full of
"good stuff"! (Does anyone get that? Its my tag line for 
Minggus and Moob.) : )
-Cayton

No comments:

Post a Comment